Tuesday, February 8, 2011

No Sew Apron Top


I searched high and low for an easy tutorial on making a Apron top... here is my own version :)
depending on the width of you fabric I have found 1mt-1.5 is sufficient.

I like to use slightly stretchy fabric and something that won't fray (otherwise you can sew up the edges but its wayyyy more fun have a top finished in under 10mins!)

Basically all you need to do is draw this pattern on to your Fabric and cut out! I adjust the curve to suit my under arm and you can cut a fatter strip for the bottom tie and make it shorter then sew together if you prefer not to have a tie at the bottom.

Also if you don't have enough fabric you can you ribbon for the top tie.




1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful top. Just gorgeous. Thanks so much for stopping by and joining my party. Don't forget to come back and become a follower. Thanks.
    -Judy

    ReplyDelete